The Right Start by Mirvac
Buying a property is a big decision.
The Mirvac team are here to help and guide you through the process from contract signing, through to the settlement of your land, post settlement and beyond.In response to the growing challenge of housing affordability Mirvac is making it easier for first home buyers to get a foot in the door by lowering the deposit barrier.
The Right Start by Mirvac will allow pre-qualified first home buyers to exchange with just a 5% deposit on available blocks of land* at Olivine.
Priced to qualify for the Government’s first home owner grant and/or stamp duty concessions, these selected blocks of land present an opportunity to become part of the growing community at Olivine.
Pre-qualified first home buyers will be offered the following:
· Available blocks of land* at Olivine
· Access to purchase a selected block of land with a 5% deposit with the balance on completion
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Offer is valid on current price list as at 08/08/2018 until Friday 31st August 2018 or at the discretion of Mirvac.
The Application Process
1. Eligible Purchasers apply for Mirvac’s First Home Buyer Opportunity upon contacting a Mirvac Sales Consultant and placing the selected land on hold.
2. Mirvac reviews the application and determines if the application is successful.
3. Eligible Purchasers pay a 5% deposit and contracts exchange.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are not an offer to contract and are to be used as a guide only. The contract for sale is the legal document that binds you to the terms of the contract. You should seek legal advice prior to signing a contract. Purchasers should be aware that making a false statement on a statutory declaration is a criminal offence under Section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 and carries a term of imprisonment.
• To be eligible for The Right Start by Mirvac you must sign a statutory declaration that all purchasers on the contract have not “owned or had a relevant interest in a residential property in Australia before and have not previously received or retained a grant under the “First Home Owner Grant Act 2000” in accordance with the Office of State Revenue’s requirements.” (“Eligible Purchaser”).
• All Eligible Purchasers must be Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens at the time contracts are exchanged. You will be asked to provide either an Australian Passport or a Medicare card and current Australian drivers licence as evidence.
• To confirm you qualify for the Government’s first home owners grant and/or stamp duty concessions, refer to sro.vic.gov.au for eligibility.
• Offer is valid on current pricelist as at 08/08/2018 until Friday 31st August 2018 or at the discretion of Mirvac.
Speak to an Olivine Consultant to confirm Promotion details and eligible blocks of land.